You could set SalamWeb as your default browser. In this case any links you click will open SalamWeb.
Android - every android device might look a little different, this will be a generalised guide:
- Open Settings of your Android device (some devices will have a search, which you can use to navigate directly to Default Apps or the Default Browser)
- Then tap on Apps
- You might see Default Apps in this section, or you might have to click on Advanced (the menu depends on the device that you are using)
- Click on Browser
- Tap on SalamWeb to set it as default
- Click the Start menu, then Settings;
- In "Find a setting" field type "Default app settings";
- Click on "Default app settings" search result;
- In "Web browser" section click your current browser;
- In the "Choose an app" window, click SalamWeb.
For easy access, add a shortcut to your taskbar:
- Open SalamWeb Browser.
- Right-click on SalamWeb in the taskbar at the bottom, then Pin to taskbar.
- Click on the Customize and control SalamWeb (1) in the top right corner:
- Select Settings (2):
- Click Make default (3) in the Default browser section.